Friday, June 09, 2006

Types of Men in Rest Rooms

This one had my sides in splits. Go on, read it and tell me which one are you?

Excitable Type: Pants are twisted, cannot find hole, rips pants in anger.

Sociable Type: Joins pals for a pee whether he wants one or not.

Timid Type: Cannot pee if anyone is watching, pretends he had peed and sneaks back later.

Noisy Type: Whistles loudly. Peeps over partition to have a look at the other fellow’s tool.

Indifferent Type: All urinals being occupied, uses sink.

Clever Type: Pees without holding tool, shows off by adjusting tie at the same time.

Vain Type: Undoes 5 buttons to take out tool when 2 would have done.

Absent Minded Type: Opens jacket, takes out his tie and pees in his pants.

Worried Type: Not quite sure what he has been up to lately, makes a furtive but close inspection of his tool while peeing.

Disgruntled Type: Stands for a while, grunts, farts, tries to pee, fails, farts and walks away.

Sneaky Type: Drops silent fart while peeing, sniffs and looks at the bloke next to him.

Sloppy Type: Pees down into his shoe, walks out with his zip open and adjusts his balls 10 minutes later.

Learned Type: Reads a book or newspaper while peeing.

Childish Type: Looks at the bottom of the urinal to watch bubbles while peeing.

Strong Type: Bangs tool in the side of the urinal to knock the drops off.

Drunken Type: Pulls out his tool, sees two, puts one back and pees in his trousers.

Embarrassed Type: Covers his tool with both hands as he stands there and pees through his fingers.

5 Comments:

Blogger virgochhas said...

LMFAS....

me thindz illussionaire is - Clever Type: Pees without holding tool, shows off by adjusting tie at the same time.

lolz

June 12, 2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger MockingBird said...

LOL! Btw, what were you doing in the men's restroom, Peepin' Momma?? :p

Two other guys, who refused to post their comments here, have also revealed their 'type':
Flappy - Distracted Type &
KS - Strong Type

Now I'm so dead!! LMAO!

June 12, 2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger tribalsuperstar said...

I guess I'd rather not compare myself to anyone of the above mentioned .... wnt want anyone to knw my secrets ... especially women ... haha ... gudaface

June 15, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger tribalsuperstar said...

But truth is .. I aint the sloppy type ... hahaha

June 15, 2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Mizohican said...

Hahaha... Virgochhas, those days when u used to follow me to the loo, I used to be the Clever type just as u mentioned. But after all these years of seperation, I have changed a lot.

I am now the strong type. LoLxxx. They even had me arrested at the airport for creating public disturbance in the Airport loo when I shattered the marble partition as I was knocking "it" at the sides, and later at the security check-in, the police said it was a weapon of mass destruction. heheehhe... :-)

June 19, 2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home