Saturday, June 17, 2006

SOS ~ Part II

Ever been in a situation where you really need to express but all you can manage is a dumb look on your face? I need to churn out words, I need them to make sense, and most importantly I need to make them interesting while I’m at it.

What am I ranting about? Well, I choose not to bore you with that particular bit of uninteresting information. But this uninteresting and uninspiring thingy, which has lately become a part of my life, has had some serious side effects already on that website I’m [supposed to be] working on with my two other partners in crime!

As far as progress on that front is concerned, so far I’ve only managed to convince my partners to scrape out an entire [and incidentally the only] section we’d worked on [or rather poor KS had busted his ass off on]. As you can see, when I’m in a stupid state of mind, I can be very dangerous. After that incident, or accident if you please, things have kinda come to a standstill.

Well, it’s not absolute standstill either. Flappy intrigued me with a draft of the new site logo he’d designed, which incidentally steers clear of bongs and bottles this time, something like a week back. Then, he whetted my appetite with a glimpse of what our website’s home page might look like. After that – nothing!

The guy’s decided this is the perfect time to go green and become a vegan. Now it’s weed for breakfast, some more weed for lunch and even more weed for dinner [PETA, you’ve just found your new poster boy]. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that all that greenery helps him calm down and get creative.

As far as KS is concerned, I’m sure he’s lying dead drunk somewhere even as I write this. Or sweating his ass off in that infernal Sila heat and shopping for ‘adult’ toys.

As for yours truly, I’m bitching about my partners, hoping to cover up what-I-am-supposed-to-do-but-have-not-yet-done, scratching my head, pulling my hair out and staring at the blank document on my PC screen like a lovelorn puppy for some inspiration. And in response, my head-disk only says “Error 404: Not Found”.

At this rate, I guess our site will be hopefully up by another decade or so. I’ll update you as soon as the site is running, so keep watching this space. Who knows, ten years from now, when people look at you like you’re some curious relic when you enter a discotheque/ pub, you may just feel browsing a doped out website is way more fun than staying home and doing nothing!

Okay, I was just kidding.

Or may be I wasn’t …

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 17, 2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger tribalsuperstar said...

Looking forward to see your website ...

June 19, 2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger MockingBird said...

Yeah, me too, Supastar, me too. LOLz!

June 19, 2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger virgochhas said...

your's truly haf a new job..new company and firts assignment is to write the content of the new website (to be)...

muh mindz blank and don't even nderstand half of what ive written so far...

no mo hair left cos i've pulled em all off...

no mo head to scratch...itz blown away in bits and pieces...

i wish i haf flappy and KS to help cos me is doing it solo...

ur comparatively on a better position den me, lady...

:)

June 21, 2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger virgochhas said...

your's truly haf a new job..new company and firts assignment is to write the content of the new website (to be)...

muh mindz blank and don't even nderstand half of what ive written so far...

no mo hair left cos i've pulled em all off...

no mo head to scratch...itz blown away in bits and pieces...

i wish i haf flappy and KS to help cos me is doing it solo...

ur comparatively on a better position den me, lady...

:)

June 21, 2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger MockingBird said...

Quote :: i wish i haf flappy and KS to help cos me is doing it solo... :: Unquote

Be careful of what you wish for, Virg, they might just come true :p

June 21, 2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger virgochhas said...

@ bird - muaaahahahahha....

June 26, 2006 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home