Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Mockingbird Chokes

This post is probably one of the few songs this mockingbird is going to sing in the next few months' time. That’s because this mockingbird has bitten off more than she can chew by taking up two content development projects simultaneously, both of which are marked ‘high priority’!

So I might disappear for days on end or I might just drop in, rant, grumble and make absolutely no sense – I was never known for exhibiting grace under pressure anyway. Oh, how I’ll miss my leisurely blogging days here. Am I already going through withdrawals? *wink*

But like ol' Arnie once said: I'll be back!

1 Comments:

Blogger virgochhas said...

hey hey hey...

datz unfair...

u can't bail out of bloggin jst like tat :D

June 14, 2006 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home