Thursday, May 11, 2006

Rust In Peace, Fox

You know what! I’m sick to my stomach and I’m crying bloody foul! I simply refuse to believe Chris Daughtry got the lowest number of votes this week on American Idol. The show is rigged. This much I’m sure of. And what do we have left with us now – a clown backed by the Asshole Patrol, a pretty face who has been screwing up every song diligently for the last couple of weeks, and Mr. Vibrato.

I probably must be sounding stupid crying myself hoarse over a stupid reality show. But right now, I’m so angry I could throw around enough cusswords to shame a truck driver. But that wouldn’t change anything, now would it? Chris was clearly the best among the four contestants; but they are looking for pop idols, not rockers. So they did what needed to be done to get the rocker dude out of the show.

So, in reply to a question left behind by a fellow blogger
, this is all I have to say – the frigging Fox/AI producers can take the show and shove it up their ass! I’m done with the show.

5 Comments:

Blogger virgochhas said...

everyone is crying BUT...the show must go on...

life is NEVER fair but Chris is...

i wonder how many viewers FOX will LOSE, now dat Daughtry is not in AI anymo...and i dont mind...

watching all his performances again and again and again ...

if itz voted by the judges, i can understand...

but come to think of it...itz voted by the viewers...and how can they VOTE like that...

therz something WRONG somewhere...

i SUGGEST a re-count of the votes

May 12, 2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger MockingBird said...

That was some stunt they pulled! The bloody show is rigged and I can already see Fox's ratings falling. And what about the two-hour long 'technical difficulties' faced by the voting lines assigned to Chris? Doesn't that smell fishy!

As far as watching the show is concerned, Chris is gone, so am I.

No worries though, Chris will do great. And till the time he brings out his album, I'll console myself with his AI performance videos saved in my PC.

May 12, 2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger Jerusha said...

As much as I hate to, I'm going to have to agree with you two AI-crazy idiots, Chris IS hot, and with him gone - there's absolutely no reason to watch the show anymore!

May 14, 2006 4:13 AM  
Blogger MockingBird said...

Sundancer, 4:13 AM?? There's an insomniac here among us. LOLz! Yup. No Chris, No, AI! Period.

May 14, 2006 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was surfing round, came across ya blog.. AI is a really kool show, did`nt miss a single show. But the truth about Fox is that its making multiple profits esp. after every taylor's performance ..hehe Kidding. It was never a loss " tat's wat I'm trying to say, Cuz Ever since the show came up ... 4.1 percent of the American population, esp. age groups 14 -35 are addicted to it ... excluding the million fans and viewers from outside ... ahhhhh ... Neway ... Taylor Hicks Rule "SOul Patrol"
www.roastedpork.blogspot.com

Tribalsuperstar

May 25, 2006 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home