Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Phantom of the Blogosphere

Ghostwriters. I’m sure everyone’s familiar with that term. There’s no dearth of those goodhearted people who let others take credit for their authorship, provided they are compensated handsomely. It’s an open secret that a lot of celebrities, with their new-found penchant for literary pursuits, avail ghostwriters' services. Our politicians form another ilk that relies on ghostwriters for their politically-charged/correct speeches.

But has anyone heard of ghostwriters for blogs? I have. Because I’ve recently turned into one! There’s this guy I know who can’t be much bothered with mundane activities such as writing. But then desperate times demand desperate measures. When a guy’s got to impress a girl, a guy’s gotta do what a guy’s gotta do, right? And in this particular case, this guy thinks maintaining a blog is a good way to impress his girl. So enter yours truly.

I don’t know if it’s a good idea. I don’t know if I’ll enjoy long-term blog ghostwriting. But I know maintaining two blogs can prove to be a royal pain in the you-know-where, and now you also know who to blame if your friendly neighbourhood mockingbird doesn’t turn up to sing for you regularly ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger virgochhas said...

hey lady... why is thr no blog of A.I?

:P

May 11, 2006 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home