Tuesday, May 30, 2006

For a Friend

Normally, I’m not a morning person. I take my time to get my butt out of bed and into the shower. But today is different. Today is a dear friend’s birthday – A friend who stays up till 2 AM discussing Marvel Universe and its superheroes and their love lives with me – basically because we have nothing better to do ;) A friend who doesn’t laugh at my comic book collection; a friend who rather shares the passion. A friend true enough to consider doing what is considered unthinkable among comic book lovers – that is part with his prized Amazing Spider-Man comic book [Issue 3] just because I’d missed that particular – and spectacular – issue.

So here’s wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Zoe! I hope you will come back to civilization soon and get to read this. Click here to make your butt-day even happier, bub :)

P.S. Check out the Wolverine Snikt giant super special by Tsutomu Nihei. The artwork rocks!

4 Comments:

Blogger virgochhas said...

happy birthday Zoe :)...whoever Zoe is...

:D

May 31, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger MockingBird said...

I like you Virg. I really do. One minute you want to shove a fat Tolkien book up this guy's netherzones and the next you're sweetly wishing him 'happy birthday'! LMAO!

June 02, 2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Jerusha said...

Put two and two together and voila! Zoe = The Madman from Aizawl! Am I right Bird??

June 21, 2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger MockingBird said...

Congratulations Ms. Holmes. You've solved the mystery :D

June 21, 2006 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home