Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just One Of Those Days

There are times when we all feel like losers. Loser moods, loser moments, loser days…
And this one was written a few ‘loser days’ back. I know it sucks but it’s my goddamn blog space, right? And Flappy, if you’re reading this, try reading it before you start your dance with Mary Jane ;)


BEAUTIFULLY WASTED
I’m sitting down here,
wondering why the world is passing me by;
let down by powers up high,
lost in this wilderness of lies.
Confusion reigns
and I ask myself -
Why try when failure’s staring me in the eye?
Isn’t it a beautiful waste of time?

Call me optimistic,
I’ve mastered the art of losing.
Call me a first-grade lunatic,
insanity can be fun sometimes.
Are you confused?
Am I not making sense?
Why try to understand the incomprehensible
when it’s such a beautiful waste of time.

When your heroes die and you wonder why,
it’s such a beautiful waste of time.
When your beliefs shake,
life’s foundations crumble,
it’s such a beautiful waste of time.
When you finally see shades of grey
in between black and white,
you realise it’s been a beautiful waste of time.

When you can’t breathe,
and still you keep trying to live.
When things refuse to go right
and living is an endless fight;
you’re a disappointment,
that’s what they tell you,
try living like you’ve never lived before
coz it’s such a beautiful waste of time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey well a v lovely poem...wow i loved...well v shd do def somthing b4 time goes by...

April 05, 2006 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home