Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tweaking Blues

It was just last night my friend was telling me how he could think of nothing to post on our joint blog, which incidentally is not the one you are reading right now. Well, seems like his bloody state of mind is pretty contagious – Day II into this new blog and I’m already groping around for ideas!

For would the fact that my PC has started acting funny after a day of ‘tweaking’ and ‘thorough’ virus / adware / spyware scans be of any interest to anyone else. I think not. Or should I gripe about the major headache I now have ended up with after all that tweaking and turning? Despite the almost irresistible desire, common sense tells me ‘NOPE’.

So before I give in to the temptation and go hollering about how stupid technology magazines and their ‘do-it-yourself’ guides have made life hell for me, allow me to gracefully log out.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home